Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 1: THURSDAY (Ruth Smith)

Dear Diary,

Today I'm full of jitters!  My heart is 'all a flutter'.

I really hope I packed enough underwear...

I ate Quiznos and Cinnabon in the airport anticipating that there wouldn't be much food for my kind in Germany.

The flight was so longggg but luckily I sat with Sam and did palindromes to stimulate my brain.  The TV didn't work which was a real bummer (I really wanted to watch monsters Inc.) Since my TV didn't work i busied myself by dreaming of Martin Luther as I slept for 3 hours of the 9 hour trip.  When I woke up it wasn't Thursday anymore so I don't have anything else to say about that.

-Ruth Smith

P.S. Sam came up with a really great joke that she felt was important enough to wake me up from my peaceful slumber.  What did the squirrel say to the acorn?




A; You're a nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment